Instructions for Fish Pouches:
This is a basic guide to help you create great Fish pouches
Vegetables cut in a small manor, try to include fresh herbs and leeks.
Choose a liquid that can be a broth, wine, cream or liqueur.
• Lay Carta Fata® on over soup dish
• Start placing the vegetables, then the fish and finally the herbs
• Add your choice of liquid which may be broth, wine or cream (don’t exaggerate (a few oz. maximum) with liquid because the vegetables and fish contain their own liquids already)
• Close tightly with a Fata String®
• Put on a radiant hot plate, pan on the stove, oven, or deep fryer at 160C or 320F